Friday, October 7, 2016

UWS

Pulling my head out of the boxes and school year start-up to finally explore my new neighborhood. 

Yesterday, DS and I dropped the kids and went for a walk in Central Park for the first conversation in a month when we weren't totally exhausted or interrupted. 

#newamsterdam #nyc #upperwestside #Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir 

And today, I treated myself to an extended lunch, book in hand, and can across this adorable flower truck parked in front of the restaurant today. It pulls at my Dutch heart strings, and I think I may have to chase it all over Manhattan. 

#newamsterdam #nyc #upperwestside #uprootedflowertruck


And I think I lost an hour at Zabar's, gathering goodies for our weekend upstate--our first weekend off from soccer since school started. So excited to see old friends!

#zabars #upperwestside #freeforthree



No comments:

Post a Comment