Sunday, May 29, 2016

Twinkle Toes

We were silly busy in April, doing that frenzied thing we all do while trying to get ourselves on vacation. Morocco was great (super great), but I also super enjoyed a few beautiful occasions before we actually stepped foot on that plane, like an 8th birthday party, ballet recitals, and cycling through the tulips.

I've already covered Miss A's fab sleepover soirée, and I'll get to the tulips soon (how could I not). But first, here's a quick round of applause and some photos from the melt-your-heart ballet recitals.


Fittingly, for our little family, NYC was the theme for many of the dances this year. This was no huge surprise since our favorite ballet teacher just spent 6 months on a special dance assignment in the Big Apple. She's got us hooked up with the ballet world when we arrive in New Amsterdam.

This ballet studio has been part of the fabric of our Amsterdam life. We spend two afternoons a week there, and I simply adore the director and the kids primary ballet teacher. I look forward to a relationship long after we leave Amsterdam. 







AS is the first (standing) girl on far left:







No comments:

Post a Comment