Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday Morning Errands

We've been road-tripping in France and Belgium since last Wednesday and having a grand time.  But it's always wonderful to return home and to a routine.  I dropped the kids off at school this morning (Reese gets to go to "la petite ferme" with his class, and he's SO excited), and just finished grocery shopping and a stop by my favorite flower stand.  It's a treat to buy flowers in the Netherlands . . . they're reasonably priced and available in overflowing stands on every street corner.  Usually I buy flowers with the kids on Friday afternoons, so we have a fresh bouquet for the weekend, but I couldn't help myself today.  

Great to get on the bike again after so much time in the car!




1 comment:

  1. so funny. i just saw this post now, and yet i had the exact same post on instagram tuesday morning. flowers and all. love.

    ReplyDelete